Thursday, May 16, 2013

Inaugural Post

There are so many bloggers out there posting pictures of their dinners, DIY projects, and other achievements.  And I fully intend to add myself into the mix!  Welcome to Fitz&Molly. 

My dream was to sing opera.  Then I got married and life happened, and now I am a fully-domesticated mother of two.  If anyone would have told me 15 years ago that I would grow to love cooking, gardening, and sewing, I would only have agreed with the cooking part of that statement.  It was inevitable though - I come from a family of fantastic southern cooks, gardeners, and sewists.  One cannot deny her heritage!

I am settling here in my little corner of the blogosphere because I am excited about what I do.  I hope you will be as well.

Here is a taste of what you will see in days to come:



 
Thank you for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment